Wed, Nov 01|
San Miguel de Allende
Dia De Los Muertos
Day of the Dead, or Día de los Muertos, is a colorful and heartfelt celebration in Mexico honoring deceased loved ones. Families create altars adorned with photographs, marigolds, and more. We will have make-up artists, photographer, food and more. Join us at CasaELM to celebrate your loved ones!
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2023, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico
About the event
Day Pass | $155USD per person
Space is limited. Deposits and payments are non-refundable but may be used as credit towards future travel experiences.
Come celebrate Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) in San Miguel de Allende hosted by CasaELM! Experience the cultural signficance and festivites surrounding "Day of the Dead".
- Dia de Los Muertos Catrinas Parade*
- Social hour with light refreshments and drinks*
- Catrinas Makeup created by our make-up artists look for the official dia de los muertos festivities*
- Photoshoot (individual & group shots)*
- Transportation to centro included.
*= included in the Day Pass